Currently Wolfe House Residential Care Home, the house on Wolf’s Row, was originally built in the 1800s, when Limpsfield appears to have been awash with auxiliary hospitals and convalescent homes! The Limpsfield Convalescent Home took in injured soldiers during WW1. The original building was destroyed in 1921 and the current one built on its site, continuing as a convalescent home until at least the 1950s.
Recognise this junction? Now the Limpsfield High Street/Pebble Hill/Wolfs Row traffic lights, it used to be the site of The Plumbers Arms.