There are lots of pubs, cafes and restaurants in Oxted, but in Limpsfield itself, try the following:
- The British Legion, Grub Street/Limpsfield Common. Pub, garden, children’s play area. Sunday Roasts. Lovely for sunny afternoons watching the cricket. Private Parties. 01883 722105
- The Bull Inn. Historic pub in the heart of the village. Great food & drink, special events, private dining room, courtyard garden and decking. 01883 713402
- The Carpenters Arms, Limpsfield Chart. Historic coaching inn and great local. Lovely food, garden room and gorgeous large grassed garden with huge Teepee!
- The Royal Oak (aka Grumpy Mole), Staffhurst Wood. Great views across fields. Garden and good food. Perfect for lunch when you’ve spent the morning walking around the woods. Gets very busy in bluebell season! 01883 722207
- Coffee at Kiwi House, Limpsfield High Street. Open Tuesday to Saturday.
- Titsey Place Tea Rooms – lovely tea rooms serving amazing cakes and afternoon teas. Open May – September.