There are lots of pubs, cafes and restaurants in Oxted, but in Limpsfield itself, try the following:
- The British Legion, Grub Street/Limpsfield Common. Pub, garden, children’s play area. Lovely for sunny afternoons watching the cricket. Parties. 01883 722105
- The Bull Inn. Good food & drink, some special events, private room and occasional sport. 01883 713402
- The Carpenters Arms, Limpsfield Chart. Historic old pub, great local. Owned by Westerham Brewery so all the local ales available. Great restaurant.
- The Royal Oak, Staffhurst Wood. Great views across fields. Garden and good food. Perfect for lunch when you’ve spent the morning walking around the woods. Gets very busy in bluebell season! 01883 722207
- The Perfect Blend coffee shop (Opening 12 October 2016). Kiwi House, Limpsfield High Street.
- Titsey Place Tea Rooms – open May – September.
- Private Dining @Number 21 – chef, private dining and classes. E: email@example.com T: 01883 715 703