If your children are looking for a creative outlet at the moment, get out the pencils/pens and paper, because The Friends of Limpsfield Common are running a Christmas Card competition for children aged 4-11 years, with the theme for 2020 being Wildlife at Christmas.
We know there are many budding young artists in the area who enjoy drawing and painting, so we’re expecting great things!
There will be prizes for the winners and runners up, and the overall winning card will be used as the Friends of Limpsfield Common Christmas Card for 2020. The competition is open to all children in the Limpsfield area. There are TWO categories for prizes: 4-7 years and 8-11 years.
HOW TO ENTER:
- All entries must be accompanied by the name, age of artist and contact details of the artist’s parents.
- Please email your entries to email@example.com or pop them in an envelope and leave them at Memorial Stores, Limpsfield. If submitting a paper version please ensure the artist’s name and parents’ contact details are on the reverse side of the entry.
- Entries for the competition must be with us by close of business on 7th December 2020
- Each category will have a winner and a runner up.
- The prizes are National Trust Gift Vouchers
- The overall winning entry will be used by FoLC as our official digital card for 2020.
- Please use A4 size paper.
- David Stewart, Chairman of Limpsfield Common Local Committee
- Sir Richard Stilgoe, local resident, Musician, Broadcaster, Founder and Trustee of the Orpheus Centre
- Kate Tulett, local artist, teacher and textile specialist at Art for All, Limpsfield