It’s time to have your say about the Tandridge Local Plan in terms of the sites designated for potential development. The ‘sites consultation’ gives residents an opportunity to comment on sites being assessed as part of the creation of the Local Plan and you can have your say up until Friday 30th December.
Each site has been through a landscape, ecology and other assessments to look at whether it could be developed or not. As a result sites have been identified which:
- Could be realistically developed
- Cannot be recommended for development
- Need more investigation before a decision can be made either way
The Sites Consultation will include evidence that can be used to protect the Green Belt in the long term and will:
- Not allocate any land for development
- Not change the boundary of the Green Belt
The 6 sites in #Limpsfield Parish under consideration by Tandridge District Council for development are:
OXT20 – Land at Pollards Wood Road, Hurst Green
OXT22 – Wolfs Row Allotments, Oxted
OXT24 – Thornhill/St Michaels’s School , Wolfs Row, Oxted
OXT54 – Thornhill/St Michael’s School, Wolfs Row, Oxted
OXT55 – Court Langley, Oxted
OXT56 – Rowlands, Oxted
As part of the consultation drop-in sessions are being held where planning staff will be available to talk about the consultation.
Oxted and Limpsfield’s local drop-in is:
|Monday 21 November||Council Offices, 8 Station Road East, Oxted RH8 0BT||2pm –
The Local Plan is how we manage the future development of our district. It will set out where homes, jobs, community facilities, shops and infrastructure can be delivered and identify the areas that need to be protected.
The Sites Consultation documents can be viewed on www.tandridge.gov.uk/localplan.
Anyone can make comments by:
- Registering online and making your comments using the consultation portal http://consult.tandridge.gov.uk/portal/.
- By e-mail to email@example.com.
- By post to Planning Policy, Council Offices, 8 Station Road East, Oxted RH8 0BT.